The Daily Caveat is written by Michael Thomas, a recovering corporate investigator in the Washington, DC-area.

CARE TO CONTRIBUTE?

TIPS, COMMENTS and QUESTIONS are always welcome (and strictly confidential).

Contact The Daily Caveat via:



Join our mailing list to new posts via email.



Or justrss icon read the feed...


Previous Posts
9/28/2007
EconoBlogging, a Typology from Conde Nast Portfolio
Have I mentioned that I am loving CondeNast Portfolio? Although word of editorial troubles has gone around, the end product is easily the most stylish and new-media friendly online financial publication. For example, there is this uber-cool interactive breakdown of the Econoblogosphere.

I'll assume the omission of The Daily Caveat is just an oversight...

Lots of my favorites make appearances, along with plenty of new faces I'll have to add to my rotation. Hopefully this is something that they'll keep updating as time goes on, as some of the categories are a bit scant at present. But the idea and execution, very cool.

-- MDT

Labels: ,

0 Comments.
Post a Comment


all content © Michael D. Thomas 2010