The Daily Caveat is written by Michael Thomas, a recovering corporate investigator in the Washington, DC-area.

CARE TO CONTRIBUTE?

TIPS, COMMENTS and QUESTIONS are always welcome (and strictly confidential).

Contact The Daily Caveat via:



Join our mailing list to new posts via email.



Or justrss icon read the feed...


Previous Posts
9/25/2007
Late Night for Daddio
Apologies for the dearth of new content. I was up late last worrying over baby's labored breathing. Nothing to be concerned about, just typical new parent stress.

Forgive me if you're just here for the white collar crime and what not... Many of the friends and colleagues who check out the blog regularly have asked for the occasional fatherhood update, so please forgive my off-topic indulgence of their repeated requests.

In short:

I am tired (like
soggy, tepid; old toast as the poem goes) but fathe
rhood is, on the whole, the greatest gift I can image. My wife is the all-time champion of the world and if you've ever in your days seen a cuter one-month-old I'll eat my hat:



First a nap...then back to business.

-- MDT

Labels:

0 Comments.
Post a Comment


all content © Michael D. Thomas 2010