The Daily Caveat is written by Michael Thomas, a recovering corporate investigator in the Washington, DC-area.

CARE TO CONTRIBUTE?

TIPS, COMMENTS and QUESTIONS are always welcome (and strictly confidential).

Contact The Daily Caveat via:



Join our mailing list to new posts via email.



Or justrss icon read the feed...


Previous Posts
9/05/2007
The Daily Caveat Heads to the Inc 500
This blog, fun and challenging distraction though it may be, doesn't exactly pay the bills (although thanks to you charitable advert clicking it does pay for itself). When I'm not seeking out the skinny corporate crime and corruption fodder for your reading pleasure I am, actually, working for a living over here.

When I left the investigative industry a little over a year a go I'm lucky enough to have moved to a company that I love with people I respect and adore. I am extremely proud to say that this year we've made Inc Magazine's list of the 500 fasted growing privately held companies in America.

Later in the week we'll head out to Chicago for the associated conference, gala and network-a-rama. Should be an amazing time! If by chance you'll be in the vicinity, give me a holler.

-- MDT

Labels:

0 Comments.
Post a Comment


all content © Michael D. Thomas 2010