The Daily Caveat is written by Michael Thomas, a recovering corporate investigator in the Washington, DC-area.

CARE TO CONTRIBUTE?

TIPS, COMMENTS and QUESTIONS are always welcome (and strictly confidential).

Contact The Daily Caveat via:



Join our mailing list to new posts via email.



Or justrss icon read the feed...


Previous Posts
12/14/2006
Today's Mystery Visit
Most folks who end up at the Daily Caveat, I understand. IP addresses show upon a regular basis from the SEC, the New York Attorney General's Office, major law firms, investigative firms, etc. These I get. However, how and why someone ended up at The Daily Caveat based on the search phrase "suppliers of hickory handle for hammer in china" leaves me more than a little mystified, I must confess.

I guess I'll have to do the search in BIG G myself to find out.

-- MDT

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments.
Post a Comment


all content © Michael D. Thomas 2010