The Daily Caveat is written by Michael Thomas, a recovering corporate investigator in the Washington, DC-area.

CARE TO CONTRIBUTE?

TIPS, COMMENTS and QUESTIONS are always welcome (and strictly confidential).

Contact The Daily Caveat via:



Join our mailing list to new posts via email.



Or justrss icon read the feed...


Previous Posts
7/12/2006
GreedyTrialLawyer.com - Another Blog I'll Be Reading Regularly (If Only to Figure Out Which Side They're Really On)
I'll state my biases plainly - I have a soft spot for tort lawyers, having worked for several years on behalf of a consumer safety consultancy and extensively throughout my career on behalf of the plaintiffs' bar (but for the defense too, mind you).

GreedyTrialLawyer.com, then is a bit of an enigma. I can't decide if it is Onion-esque parody, mean spirited prank or the king of blawg internet trolls. If anyone figures it let me know. In the meantime, enjoy a chuckle.

Thanks to Inter-Alia for the tip-off.

-- MDT
0 Comments.
Post a Comment


all content © Michael D. Thomas 2010