The Daily Caveat is written by Michael Thomas, a recovering corporate investigator in the Washington, DC-area.

CARE TO CONTRIBUTE?

TIPS, COMMENTS and QUESTIONS are always welcome (and strictly confidential).

Contact The Daily Caveat via:



Join our mailing list to new posts via email.



Or justrss icon read the feed...


Previous Posts
6/28/2006
ATTENTION: The Daily Caveat is Moving
And I am moving on...

Effective this month, I'm departing Caveat Research and leaving the reigns in the hands of my former partner and Caveat co-founder, Anthony Sartori. We've decided that The Daily Caveat will make the move with me and will continue at a new location (www.dailycaveat.com).

Things aren't quite live at the new site but all should be up and running by the end of next week. Updates will be posted here to allow our regular readers (THANK-YOU ALL!) to update their bookmarks and feeds for the switch. So keep your eyes peeled.

Fresh posts may be erratic over the next few days as I focus on getting the new home ready. I hope that you'll come along for the ride. Thanks for visiting me here in this space over the last two years. I look forward to even better things to come.

Tony and I continue to be great friends; establishing and growing Caveat in partnership with both Tony and our third co-fonder, Thea Bournazian has been one of the highlights of my professional career. I have every faith in continued success under Tony's guidance and remain Caveat's biggest fan.

More on my new whereabouts in the next week...

-- MDT
2 Comments.
Blogger timonisaid...
Good luck!
Thanks so much! It goes without saying that this blog wouldn't be worth much without the thousands of people who read it every month.

Take care and thanks again!

- MDT
Post a Comment


all content © Michael D. Thomas 2010